Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Nature
...............................The eternal beauty

The dazzling frocks
All in one
Made me envy
The glory of sun

The steps they take
Without any noise
Makes me realize
The harshness of my voice

The abundance beneath
Is astounding
For I smell no stink
As long as I am standing

The buds of joy
Tell their tale
On a starry night
The mind ails

The song of nature
Puts me to sleep
And the dreams of the flowers
Makes me weep

I wish I was the leaf
With the green frock
And could sing the song
That would make everyone rock

I wish I was the water
That is so selfless
And could cheer to every tale
In a night endless

Alas!!I can only make a wish
It’s the soul that has to beckon
And hear to every voice
And dance in rejoice

1 comment:

  1. How do u think so deep ??? U must b a good swimmer.... :)

    ReplyDelete