Sunday, March 22, 2009

Back To School!!!!



Finance internals done...Hmm wanna write something about school.The life I adored so much..My first school friend,Sumita.I hardly remember anything about primary except dance classes and friendship with Sylvia and two wonderful souls(there were not humans).Then I had Infant who used to fight with me in maths,one of my very good friends today and far better in maths than I am now.Maddy and me were friends cum rivals...All used to think we were rivals but we never felt so.Then there was Manjunath..who used too always lend me notes...and used to attend all my birthdays.There was Prashant who used to call me Rajdhani express.(we attended subramaniam's in 10th and he had to run to keep my pace).Prabu,I fooled all my batchmates in somaiya tellling he is my twin bro...Rupali...a close pal..Sonali,my partner in crime....Nimesh my sweet bro..we used to break almost anything at home...

The teachers......Cant count them all....Nirmala miss..my best friend...Radha miss...she brought a big change in me..Elizabeth miss...her smile showed her faith in me...Sister Bridget...i loved playing scrabble with her...Alles miss..the most innocent teacher of my life....

People whom I will remember for a lifetime..

No comments:

Post a Comment