Friday, March 20, 2009

Moments
.................A memoir
Every single word enriches me
Makes me treasure each moment
It teaches me the way of life
In each and every strife.

It makes me understand
How ruthless I can be
To decipher every moment
And make it lose its glow.

There is so much of beauty
In the unknown
Yet how keen I am in stealing it
Making it forgo its stealth

There is charm in the bane
For it makes us realize the pain
That carves the thoughts
Which otherwise would have rot.

I question the calmness above
What is that blessed means
Is it just enduring the pain
Or the joy of every rain

And I hear a voice
That says it all
It’s the pain where the seeds are sown
For the everlasting joy that is borne.

1 comment:

  1. Very Beautiful... Seems straight from your heart. Happy writing!!! Vikas :)

    ReplyDelete