Friday, March 20, 2009

Hey
Welcome to my world ..The world where there are evergreen orchids which never wither away.
Started the blog just a couple of days back and posted some poetry.One of my friends suggested i write something.So started scribbling......

The journey so far....
Still afresh is the day 18th august when I started for Infy.For a world unknown..When I reached The mysore gate,I met two wonderful people who have become great friends.Came to my roomin hostel 26 to find a nice roomie..I love MTV and Zoom thanks to her.. Then,Fr4 made me reconfirm my faith on humans that you always find good people in this world.Awesome ppl.that batch of 120.Only I wish I can name all of them here..Never felt i was away from home.Made me laugh all the times. be it the compree or any of the trips..the Coorg trip,or the mysore dassera or the vandikapil temple or the chamundeswari temple or the Mysore roads..Still cherish every trip made by bus 116.Friends taught me cycling.I had learnt it before and had forgotten.Fell nearly 15 times during my stay.tried learning french but bunked all the classes..Never went to gym inspite of being enrolled in it for 4 months.And how can i forget kalaripattu...
Then was the departure for pune infy campus..
Got into one of the networking projects.A project which again made me realise that people always stay the same.Only situations change.Great spirit @ JPIMS..Got a couple of new friends and sweet roomates in Pune (Roseland stay)Enjoyed cooking at home..Got a great teatime friend who still is in Infy..Got to know some friends who cherish work than anything else..Could not have expected better managers than the ones for Juniper..But resigned in may 2008 and joined Symbiosis Institue of International Business.(Div A)..Fundoo ppl..see my language has changed..tx to experiences...What shld I say for my roomies...They rock and so does our Room 506.(sleeping is our hobby 1) next is chatting,movies and last but not the least reading finance.As I write this,I remember I have a test scheduled this sunday......

No comments:

Post a Comment