Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A lifetime of love.............Parents are eternal friends................

Each moment spent with you ,Is a lifetime in itself,A life full of sweetness,More than any fruit I ever knew.

I love you for your smile,That taught me to laugh,And which is the only cheer,When I have to walk a mile.

I love you for your kindness,That taught me to love,And which is the only reason,I learnt what is forgiveness.

I love you for your faith in me,That taught me trust,And which is why I trust all,As they are all like me.

I love you for honesty,That taught me what is truth,And which is the only whip,I get from my conscience.

I love you for teaching me,That made me distinguish,And which is the only vision,When I grope in the dark.

I love you for your love for me,That made me love,And which is the reason,That I will be always happy.

Oh Mom and Dad,I love you a lot !!!!...Lot then what I feel..For its eternal love which I got from you and I cannot measure it just like Eternity...

1 comment:

  1. y does it happen so tat..even this true form of lov bcomes conditional n subjective at time..wher is the unconditonality gone

    ReplyDelete