Tuesday, September 22, 2009

An Ocean drenched in thoughts
...................Taken to their grave
Dreams that existed have turned into myths
That haunt me in every darkness I grope
They laugh and play around me
Shaking me of my only hope

They snatch my identity
And play with my conscience
Which I shattered beyond measure
By my own patience

Is impatience a crime
Or trust an excuse
For people misuse both
Causing many a bruise

The bleeding heart
Cries in vain
For the hurt I embossed
Deep within the pain

The smiles of yesterday
Faded away in a second
And the ghosts started haunting
Still she did not amend

The belief was strong
Yet the trust was shaken
By the voice in disgust
Which had her mind taken

She could not pour her heart
To her near and dear
Far scared was she
About all realistic peers

She lay in an ocean of thoughts
Which drank all her tears
As she made a resolve
To combat all

It’s a promise to her self
That had to evolve
That she will forgive and forget
All except the resolve

No comments:

Post a Comment